Show your brand some love by giving it an edge in the online space.
Because you’re doing great work already and content marketing is the way you ensure people know about it.
Join our One Day Workshop on Friday, 24 August to discover how to use stories, content and social media to elevate your online offering from mediocre to memorable.
Our very interactive, highly informative and insightful ONE DAY WORKSHOP, presented by co-founders Delia de Villiers and Sarah Jayne Fell, will equip you with the tools, techniques and tricks needed to elevate your brand’s content offering in a thoughtful, interesting and relevant way.
Date: Friday, 24 August 2018
Time: 09:30 – 15:30 (registration, coffee and tea from 09:00)
Venue: Copper & Canvas, Mason’s Press, 7 Ravenscraig Road, Woodstock
Cost: R3500. Includes coffee and tea, lunch and handy notes and templates to take home
FREELANCE & SMALL BUSINESS DISCOUNT: We’re delighted to offer freelancers and small business owners a 50% discount on the price of a ticket. If you’re one of those you’ll pay just R1750 to secure your spot.
Spaces are limited so be sure to book soon by emailing us at email@example.com.
09:00: Registration / tea / coffee
9:30: Welcome / Introduction & Outline / Ice-breaker
10:00: ONCE UPON A TIME: What do we talk about when we talk about content and storytelling?
- What makes an enticing story
- Authenticity and developing your voice
- Different types of content
- Includes a practical exercise
10:30: YOUR STORY
- Go forth and create your own brand story with what you learned
11:00-11:15: Coffee break
11:15: CRAFTING YOUR BRAND STORY
- Content strategy
- Content calendar
13:15: MOBILE CONTENT CREATION
- How to use smartphones and tablets to create compelling content for social media
- Includes an overview of basic equipment and key content production techniques and apps
- What do you need in your toolbox to do this all yourself?
- Useful (often free!) online tools and resources
15:30: THAT’S A WRAP
- Final thoughts and ideas
Practical, informative, interactive and fun, the One Day Workshop will inspire and empower you to tell your brand story, not just in a better way… but in the best way!